|Version 3 (modified by http://mylid.net/jernst, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to InfoGrid
InfoGrid is a post-relational web application platform. Built on standard Java, and dual-licensed (open-source and commercial), it provides the following features:
- Choice of SQL, raw files, or grid storage for persistence of application data. Same API in all cases.
- Object-oriented information representation using a graph of related, typed and possibly distributed objects with run-time enforcement based on semantic models.
- Docs/REST-ful user interface framework using Viewlets.
- Access Control in the data layer.
- Federation of multiple InfoGrid Nodes via XPRISO.
- Continuously updated mapped-in outside data from arbitrary sources "as if" it was InfoGrid native using the Docs/Probe Framework?.
and many others.
Sounds interesting so far? For an introduction to InfoGrid, select from the slide presentations to the right, or keep reading.