|Version 12 (modified by http://mylid.net/jernst, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to InfoGrid
InfoGrid is a post-relational web application platform. Built on standard Java, and dual-licensed (open-source and commercial), it provides the following features:
- Choice of SQL, raw files, or grid storage for persistence of application data. Same API in all cases.
- Object-oriented information representation using a graph of related, typed and possibly distributed, smartly cached objects with run-time enforcement based on semantic models and automatically raised events.
- REST-ful user interface framework using Viewlets.
- Access Control in the data layer.
- Federation of multiple InfoGrid Nodes via XPRISO (currently incomplete)
- Continuously updated mapped-in outside data from arbitrary sources "as if" it was InfoGrid native using the Probe Framework.
Sounds interesting so far? For an introduction to InfoGrid, select from the slide presentations to the right, or continue to the Documentation Overview.