Helping out with InfoGrid
There are many things you can do, taking as much or as little time as you like. Here are some ideas:
- Asking a good question, or providing a good answer on the MailingLists or to @InfoGrid
- Adding or improving information on this wiki
- Building an awesome application on top of InfoGrid
- Fixing a bug in the code or the documentation
- Building a new component for InfoGrid, like a Probe to a new data format, a Model for a new domain, a Viewlet that can show data in interesting or novel ways, integrating InfoGrid with other cool technologies etc.
If you wish to contribute to the InfoGrid code base, you (or your employer) need to sign the appropriate contribution agreement. These contribution agreements were provided by Project Harmony, which has developed agreement templates for many open-source projects:
- InfoGrid.org Individual Contributor Assignment Agreement (PDF)
- InfoGrid.org Entity Contributor Assignment Agreement (PDF)
Send the signed copy to contributions@…. For any questions about contributions, feel free to contact us at the same e-mail address.