- how to create a graph of objects
- how to traverse the graph in order to retrieve information.
- the first app initializes the store, and creates a graph of objects
- the second app retrieves the graph from the store, and traverses the graph to retrieve information.
DevelopingAWebApplication explains how to develop a Web application, namely, how to do the following:
- Develop and compile a model.
- Use the sample MeshWorld app. to render the model and create test data.
- Probe external data sources.
- Render the objects so they can be displayed in a browser.